DXF Laser Cutting Fonts
Software for fast designing of letterings, signs and stencils. Generation of smooth curve contours for a smooth cut.
To create DXF Graphics -consisting of lines and arcs- the program uses TrueType fonts (TTF fonts), which are installed on your computer.
TrueType fonts are freely available in thousands on the internet. By installing new fonts you can use a vast number of fonts (stencil fonts, clipart fonts etc.) with this software.
Ideal for laser -, plasma - and waterjet cutting !
Features - System requirements
- A lot of graphic functions to modify the created geometries
- DXF import function to add your own DXF-graphics
- Easy to create stencil letters
- Input millimetre or inch
- Functions to check the generated contours
- Saves the created graphics into DXF- or DWG- files (Format R12)
New in version 5:
- Adjustable text width
- Accelerated graphics
- Simplified handling
- Storage in DWG-format
- More example videos
- Improvement of some functions
- Increased accuracy
New in version 5.1:
- Improved text scaling
- Additional option for lines of text
(Menu: Shape and Option: Row text)
For single-user computers with
Operating System: Vista SP2, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
Computer Processor: 2,0 Ghz (DualCore) or better
Screen Resolution: 1024x768 pixels or higher
Computer Memory: 2 GB or more
Price: 149,- Euro
Download Demo - DXF Laser Cutting Fonts V 5.1